SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Embroidery floss: gray & metallic sliver
Rotary cutting mat
Basic sewing supplies
Provided pattern template
Water erasable pen
Finished pouch is 7”x6”
1. Cut two pieces of fabric, 8”x7”. Set one piece aside.
2. With the water erasable pen, trace the embroidery pattern onto the center of right side of the fabric.
3. Separate two strands of the gray embroidery floss. Follow the pattern, completing the scissor handles and the border.
Tie off the gray. Switch to the silver embroidery floss and complete the scissor blades. Tie off.
4. With the right sides together, sew the zipper to the front piece. Then, with the right sides still together sew the
zipper to the back piece.
5. Top stitch the front and back of the zipper so it lays flat.
6. Open the zipper, and, with right sides together, stitch around edges with a 1/2” seam. Clip corners and turn right
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.