SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Embroidery floss: gray & metallic sliver
Rotary cutting mat
Basic sewing supplies
Provided pattern template
Water erasable pen
Finished pouch is 7”x6”
1. Cut two pieces of fabric, 8”x7”. Set one piece aside.
2. With the water erasable pen, trace the embroidery pattern onto the center of right side of the fabric.
3. Separate two strands of the gray embroidery floss. Follow the pattern, completing the scissor handles and the border.
Tie off the gray. Switch to the silver embroidery floss and complete the scissor blades. Tie off.
4. With the right sides together, sew the zipper to the front piece. Then, with the right sides still together sew the
zipper to the back piece.
5. Top stitch the front and back of the zipper so it lays flat.
6. Open the zipper, and, with right sides together, stitch around edges with a 1/2” seam. Clip corners and turn right
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>