Embroidery Hoop Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 2 embroidery hoops of the same size
• Spool of jute
• 3 sheets of 12”x12” printed paper
• 1 sheet of 8 ½”x11” solid cardstock
• Small mason jar with lid and band
• Battery-operated tea light candle
• Sewing machine
• Scalloped paper punches: various sizes
1. Punch scalloped circles from paper and cardstock in various sizes.
2. Create a chain by sewing through centers of punched scalloped circles.
3. Create globe shape with 1 outer and 2 inner pieces of the embroidery hoops, by placing inner hoops inside outer hoop, one horizontal and one vertical. Secure with jute.
4. Glue chain to outside of globe allowing chain to drape down in between hoops.
5. Tie 4” loop at top to hang.
6. Tie jute to band of mason jar. Screw on jar. Secure to top of globe. Place tea light inside jar.