1. Cut a 5-1/2" circle of felt. Cut a star from a contrasting color of felt that is just smaller than the circle.
2. Fit both the circle and the star tightly into the embroidery hoop.
3. Use sharp scissors to trim away any excess felt that hangs over the sides of the hoop.
4. Using the embroidery needle and floss, create various stitches to add decorative elements to the ornament’s design, including outlining the star shape or adding a date, a name, or a special sentiment to the middle of the star.
5. Tie a loop of twine through the metal portion of the hoop to use as a hanger. Finish with a small bow of grosgrain ribbon adhered with hot glue.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >