1. Cut a 5-1/2" circle of felt. Cut a star from a contrasting color of felt that is just smaller than the circle.
2. Fit both the circle and the star tightly into the embroidery hoop.
3. Use sharp scissors to trim away any excess felt that hangs over the sides of the hoop.
4. Using the embroidery needle and floss, create various stitches to add decorative elements to the ornament’s design, including outlining the star shape or adding a date, a name, or a special sentiment to the middle of the star.
5. Tie a loop of twine through the metal portion of the hoop to use as a hanger. Finish with a small bow of grosgrain ribbon adhered with hot glue.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.