1. Paint a simple snowman shape at the center of the linen circle, letting it fade out toward the bottom. Allow to dry completely. Use the hair dryer to speed things up.
2. Using the markers, draw a black running stitch around the snowman shape. Draw on facial features, chest buttons, arms, and bow around his neck.
3. Write “Happy Holidays”? above the snowman's head. Secure the fabric inside the embroidery hoop. Trim the edges outside the hoop with pinking shears.
4. Dot snowflakes on the background and on the ruffle outside the hoop with white paint, using the handle end of the brush.
5. Embellish the hoop hardware with ribbon and jingle bells, using the photo as a guide.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.