Emebellished Disk Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clear PET disk ornament
- Duct tape: red & white dot
- Lime mesh tubing
- Natural hemp
- Snow or fill of choice
- Buttons of choice
- Bakers twine of choice
- Seasonal embellishment of choice
- Hot glue
Duct tape embellished ornament:
1. Wrap a section of the red dot duct tape around the ornament. Press firmly in place.
2. Overlap the red dot duct tape with music tape. Fold the tape in sections while attaching the tape.
3. Cut 3/4" sections of the mesh tubing. Fill the ornament with the tubing and replace the cap.
4. Wrap the cap with duct tape. Cut 2 -1" sections of the red dot duct tape and dove tail the ends. Attach each onto the ornament, just below the cap.
5. Embellish the ornament with buttons glued onto the duct tape center
Twine wrapped ornament:
1. Wrap twine around the center of the ornament about 6-8 times. Glue in place and trim off the excess.
2. Fill ornament halfway with loose snow or choice of fill. Replace cap.
3. Embellish with buttons and a small section of seasonal greens.
4. Cut an 8" section of twine for hanging. Slide end through the loop of the cap, bring ends together and knot.