Empress of Dirt's Garden Treasure Jars
Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS
- 1 Ball Jars® Canning Jars
- 30 Blue Moon Beads® Flatback Beads(or other Flatback beads or marbles)
- E6000® multi-purpose adhesive
- 1 Wooden Stake
- Wood Screw
1) Place jar upside-down
2) Apply silicone sealant and flat-bottom marbles or beads one row at a time, working in circles from bottom to top.
3. After the sides dry, cover jar bottom with silicone sealant and attach remaining marbles.
4) See silicone sealant product label for drying times.
5) Punch a small hole in the jar’s lid (an awl and hammer can be used)
6) Attach jar's lid to the wooden post with small wood screw.
7) Screw jar onto lid.