Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS
1) Place jar upside-down
2) Apply silicone sealant and flat-bottom marbles or beads one row at a time, working in circles from bottom to top.
3. After the sides dry, cover jar bottom with silicone sealant and attach remaining marbles.
4) ?See silicone sealant product label for drying times.
5) Punch a small hole in the jar’s lid (an awl and hammer can be used)
6) Attach jar's lid to the wooden post with small wood screw.?
7) Screw jar onto lid.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.