SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Core’dinations 12” x 12” Cardstock:
- Marine Blue
- Tranquil Blue
- Core’dinations Tags - Brights
- Sanding Tool
- Alphabet stickers or die cuts
- Decorative edge punch
- Circle punch/dies
- Washi tape
- Paper trimmer & scissors
1. Cut a 1” strip of Paper Meadow cardstock and punch waves. Tear off other side. Repeat and add a strip of washi tape to both and adhere to top and bottom of layout.
2. Cut three varying shaped circles out of different blues. One large, one medium, and one small. Sand and adhere around layout, creating a visual triangle.
3. Sand two tags and adhere near circles.
4. Add photos and buttons.
5. Cut out the title out of the same color as the layout base, Marine Blue, sand and adhere.