Enjoy Star Gift Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Basic paper pad
- Black glitter stickers/thickers
- Black chevron printed ribbon
- Box or die cut shape to create a box (approximately 5“ x 3“ x 1-1/2“)
- Scoring board & tool
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut box from black polka-dot paper or cover a pre-made box with paper.
2. Cut a 5“ 5-ponted star from yellow chevron paper.
3. Score the star from each point to the “valley“ on the opposite side.
4. Fold along each score line -“hills“ from the points to center and “valleys“ from the valleys to the center.
5. Add a puddle of hot glue to the back of the center of the star. Allow to dry completely before flipping the star over (this will allow the star to keep it‘s dimensional shape).
6. Place letter stickers on a 1‘ strip of yellow polka-dot paper.
7. Use scissors to notch one end of the yellow strip and adhere to box top.
8. Add two small pieces of black chevron ribbon with notched edges.
9. Attach the star to the top of the box.