1. Remove “Enjoy the Journey“ card from pad and trim to 5“ x 3“.
2. Round the two top corners and machine stitch around the perimeter.
3. Cut patterned paper (blue/teal diagonal stripe) to 5-1/4“ x 4“.
4. Place “Enjoy the Journey“ card onto patterned paper.
5. Add one of the pieces trimmed from the card to the bottom of the card, but flip it over to see the patterned side.
6. Adhere a strip of gray ribbon over the seam. Adhere a bow to the center.
7. Place veneer jets over the top of the arrows of the card.
8. Adhere entire piece onto a gray cardstock base.