1. Following the manufacturer’s directions, apply stabilizer to fabric. Trim fabric to fit cutting mat.
2. Remove the paper backing from the stabilizer and lay fabric on the cutting mat, stabilizer side down.
3. Go to Cricut Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
4. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut the pieces of the clutch. There will be three pieces: A=front; B=pocket; C=inside lining.
5. Remove all pieces from cutting mat. Pin B (straight corners) to the bottom of C (straight corners), right sides together. Sew the bottom and sides together up to the tabs.
6. Clip the sides right below the tabs.
7. Lay B on top of A, right sides facing. The top of B with the rounded edges should match up with the rounded edges of A.
8. Sew together, leaving a 3" opening at the bottom.
9. Clip the edges around each corner. This will make it lay nice and flat when turning it right side out.
10. Turn the clutch right side out.
11. Hand stich or use fabric adhesive to close the 3" opening.
12. Press the edges of the fabric pieces to fuse all layers of fabric together.
13. Fold the pocket up and hand stich or use fabric adhesive to attach the side tabs over the pocket piece.
14. Fold the bottom of the clutch up and hand stich or use fabric adhesive to secure the sides in place.
15. Embellish as desired—project shown uses a leather toggle.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>