1. Following the manufacturer’s directions, apply stabilizer to fabric. Trim fabric to fit cutting mat.
2. Remove the paper backing from the stabilizer and lay fabric on the cutting mat, stabilizer side down.
3. Go to Cricut Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
4. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut the pieces of the clutch. There will be three pieces: A=front; B=pocket; C=inside lining.
5. Remove all pieces from cutting mat. Pin B (straight corners) to the bottom of C (straight corners), right sides together. Sew the bottom and sides together up to the tabs.
6. Clip the sides right below the tabs.
7. Lay B on top of A, right sides facing. The top of B with the rounded edges should match up with the rounded edges of A.
8. Sew together, leaving a 3" opening at the bottom.
9. Clip the edges around each corner. This will make it lay nice and flat when turning it right side out.
10. Turn the clutch right side out.
11. Hand stich or use fabric adhesive to close the 3" opening.
12. Press the edges of the fabric pieces to fuse all layers of fabric together.
13. Fold the pocket up and hand stich or use fabric adhesive to attach the side tabs over the pocket piece.
14. Fold the bottom of the clutch up and hand stich or use fabric adhesive to secure the sides in place.
15. Embellish as desired—project shown uses a leather toggle.