Erin's Sweet Bouquet
- Five 22" green hydrangea bushes
- 3 hydrangea stems: with white small buds
- Seven 19" ranunculus bushes: cream with green
- Green ribbon
- 25" berry spray: cream with green
- Green floral tape
- Glue gun, hot-melt glue sticks
- Wire cutters
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Trim 10" stems from the hydrangea bush. Remove the leaves.
2. Trim ranunculus to 10" lengths.
3. Trim foliage off 3 single hydrangeas and set aside.
4. Form a hand-held bouquet of hydrangea stems.
5. Holding bouquet, insert ranunculus throughout the hydrangea.
6. Bring 3 hydrangea stems up around the perimeter of the bouquet.
7. Wrap with wire several times, pulling tightly. Wrap with floral tape up & halfway down to further secure.
8. Trim berries and glue into bouquet.
9. Glue several reserved leaves into bouquet. Use others to stick out a little.
10. Dab glue on raw edge of ribbon. Start halfway down, wrapping tightly; then wrap up to the top.
11. Glue streamers to finish.