1. Thread a head pin with a teardrop, a rondelle and a round. Form a loop.
2. Attach the bead drop to the bottom loop of the filigree connector. Attach an earring wire to the other end of the connector.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 for the matching earring.
1. Cut (3) 21" lengths of beading wire.
2. Using crimp tubes, attach one end of each wire to a 6mm jump ring.
3. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach a toggle end to the jump ring from step 2.
4. Thread 105 bicones onto the first strand. Using a crimp tube, attach the wire to a 6mm jump ring.
5. Thread 106 bicones onto the second strand of beading wire. Using a crimp tube, attach the wire to the 6mm jump ring from step 4.
6. Make 21 teardrop/bicone drops.
7. Cut the following lengths of chain: (2) 1/4", (2) 1/2", (2) 3/4", (2) 7/8", (2) 1-1/16", (2) 1-1/8", (2) 1-1/4", (2) 1-3/8", (2) 1-5/8" and (1) 1-7/8".
8. Attach a bead drop to the end of each chain. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the other end of each chain. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each of the remaining two drops.
9. Thread the following pattern onto the third beading wire strand: 30 rounds, a jump ring with a drop, a round. Then alternate a chain with a drop then a round, threading on the shortest to the longest lengths of chain then back to the shortest length. Thread on 30 more rounds.
10. Using a crimp tube, attach the wire to the 6mm jump ring from step 4.
11. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach the other toggle end to the 6mm jump ring from step 4.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.