SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Cartridge, Edge to Edge
- Cricut Paper trimmer
- Paper rosette embellishment
- Yellow washi tape
- Green washi tape
- Double-sided foam alphabet stickers
- Yellow foam alphabet stickers
- Foam squares
- Piercing tool
- Embroidery floss
- White cardstock (2)
- Gray cardstock (1)
- Red pattern paper (1)
- Orange pattern paper (1)
- Yellow pattern paper (1)
- Green pattern paper (1)
- Blue pattern paper (1)
- Purple pattern paper (1)
1. Using the Edge to Edge cartridge, create chevron background (11-1/4" + Key 19) from gray cardstock.
2. Use a paper trimmer to cut one 1-1/4"x11" piece of each pattern paper. Adhere pieces to back of chevron background, using scissors to trim as needed. Adhere entire background to one 12"x12" piece of white cardstock to create base.
3. Use the piercing tool, needle, and embroidery floss to stitch base as desired.
4. Use paper trimmer to cut one 4-1/2"x3-1/2" piece of white cardstock. Embellish with washi tape, foam alphabet stickers, glitter, and embroidery floss to create title. Use foam squares to adhere to layout.
5. Use paper trimmer to cut one 7-1/2"x5-1/2" piece of white cardstock to create photo mat. Adhere 5"x7" photo to photo mat. Use foam squares to adhere to layout.
6. Embellish as desired.