1. Using the Edge to Edge cartridge, create chevron background (11-1/4" + Key 19) from gray cardstock.
2. Use a paper trimmer to cut one 1-1/4"x11" piece of each pattern paper. Adhere pieces to back of chevron background, using scissors to trim as needed. Adhere entire background to one 12"x12" piece of white cardstock to create base.
3. Use the piercing tool, needle, and embroidery floss to stitch base as desired.
4. Use paper trimmer to cut one 4-1/2"x3-1/2" piece of white cardstock. Embellish with washi tape, foam alphabet stickers, glitter, and embroidery floss to create title. Use foam squares to adhere to layout.
5. Use paper trimmer to cut one 7-1/2"x5-1/2" piece of white cardstock to create photo mat. Adhere 5"x7" photo to photo mat. Use foam squares to adhere to layout.
6. Embellish as desired.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>