Evening Edition Glitter Clutch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip®:Iron-on Transfer Sheets &- Gold Glitter (2)Soft® Fabric Paint &- Azalea, Periwinkle, Cool Blue
- Fabric clutch purse (fabric that can be ironed)
- Painter's tape or masking tape
- Ironing surface
1. Using tape, divide the front and back of clutch into three even horizontal stripes
2. Paint the top stripe Cool Blue, the middle Periwinkle and the bottom Azalea. Allow to dry.
3. Measure and cut out triangles from the Gold Shimmer Transfer Sheets to fit in the stripes.
4. Lay out glitter triangles onto clutch in an evenly spaced pattern. Place thin cloth over triangles and iron in place following package instructions.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products