Every Bunny's Favorite Treat
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Non-Stick 7"x11" Biscuit/Brownie pan
- Comfort Grip Cookie Cutters: Egg, Bunny
- Squeeze bottles
- Resealable plastic bag
- Parchment paper
- Leaf Green Icing Color
- White Candy Melts*, 3 bags
- Primary and Garden Candy Color Sets
- White chocolate fudge recipe
- Serving plate
- Shredded coconut
- Jelly beans
TIP: In advance, tint coconut. Place desired amount of coconut in plastic bag, add a small amount of Leaf Green Icing Color and knead until color is evenly blended.
WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE:
- 20 oz. (approximately 4-1/2 cups) White Candy Melts*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Melt Candy Melts in microwave-safe container using microwave on low power. Add milk; stir until blended. Microwave an additional 2 to 3 minutes on medium power; stir until fudge develops a sheen. Pour mixture into buttered 7"x11" Non-Stick Biscuit/Brownie pan and refrigerate until firm.
- *Brand confectionery coating.
- To make bunny, prepare White chocolate fudge recipe and pour 1 in. thick into parchment paper lined non-stick pan; refrigerate until firm. Remove fudge from pan, lifting with parchment paper.
- Use Comfort Grip Bunny Cutter to cut out fudge.
- Tint melted candy pink and violet with Candy Colors.
- Use melted candy in squeeze bottle to pipe eye, nose, ear, leg outline and bow. Add pull-out white tail with melted candy in squeeze bottle. Let set.
- To make base, tint melted white candy combination green/yellow with Candy Colors. Position Comfort Grip Egg Cutter on non-stick pan and fill 1/4" deep with melted candy; refrigerate until firm and unmold. Attach bunny to base with melted candy. Position coconut, jelly beans and bunny on serving plate. Each serves 1.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd635654
Item # zprd_05728100a