Every Bunny's Favorite Treat
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Non-Stick 7"x11" Biscuit/Brownie pan
- Comfort Grip Cookie Cutters: Egg, Bunny
- Squeeze bottles
- Resealable plastic bag
- Parchment paper
- Leaf Green Icing Color
- White Candy Melts*, 3 bags
- Primary and Garden Candy Color Sets
- White chocolate fudge recipe
- Serving plate
- Shredded coconut
- Jelly beans
TIP: In advance, tint coconut. Place desired amount of coconut in plastic bag, add a small amount of Leaf Green Icing Color and knead until color is evenly blended.
WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE:
- 20 oz. (approximately 4-1/2 cups) White Candy Melts*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Melt Candy Melts in microwave-safe container using microwave on low power. Add milk; stir until blended. Microwave an additional 2 to 3 minutes on medium power; stir until fudge develops a sheen. Pour mixture into buttered 7"x11" Non-Stick Biscuit/Brownie pan and refrigerate until firm.
- *Brand confectionery coating.
- To make bunny, prepare White chocolate fudge recipe and pour 1 in. thick into parchment paper lined non-stick pan; refrigerate until firm. Remove fudge from pan, lifting with parchment paper.
- Use Comfort Grip Bunny Cutter to cut out fudge.
- Tint melted candy pink and violet with Candy Colors.
- Use melted candy in squeeze bottle to pipe eye, nose, ear, leg outline and bow. Add pull-out white tail with melted candy in squeeze bottle. Let set.
- To make base, tint melted white candy combination green/yellow with Candy Colors. Position Comfort Grip Egg Cutter on non-stick pan and fill 1/4" deep with melted candy; refrigerate until firm and unmold. Attach bunny to base with melted candy. Position coconut, jelly beans and bunny on serving plate. Each serves 1.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products