Measures 12"x15" [30.5 cmx 5.5 cm] excluding handle
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bernat® Handicrafter™ Cotton Yarn:
- 1 skein Emerald Isle Ombre (A)
- 1 skein Contrast B Off White (B)
- Crochet hook size G/6 [4 mm] or size for gauge
- 2 stitch markers
- Tape measure
- Yarn needle
GAUGE: 15 sc & 16 rows = 4" [10 cm]
- BAG: With A, ch 39.
- Rnd 1: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each ch to last ch. 3 sc in last ch. Working across opposite side of foundation chain, 1 sc in each ch to last ch. 2 sc in last ch. Join with sl st to first sc. 78 sc.
- Rnd 2: Ch 1. 2 sc in first sc. 1 sc in each of next 36 sc. 2 sc in each of next 3 sc. 1 sc in each of next 36 sc.
- 2 sc in each of next 2 sc. Join with sl st to first sc. 84 sc.
- Rnd 3: Ch 2 (does not count as hdc). 1 hdc in each st around. Join with sl st to first hdc. Place marker at end of rnd.
- Rep last rnd until work from marked rnd measures 9" [23 cm]. Break A.
- With B, rep last rnd until work from marked round measures 14" [35.5 cm]. Fasten off.
- STRAP: With B, ch 8.
- Row 1: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each ch to end of chain. 10 sc. Turn.
- ;Row 2: Ch 1. 1 sc in each sc to end of row. Turn.
- Rep last row until Strap measures
- 24" [61 cm]. Fasten off.
- FINISHING: Lay Bag flat. Place markers at each top side edge for Strap. Sew one end of Strap to each side of Bag at markers.
- Ch = Chain
- Hdc = Half double crochet
- Rep = Repeat
- Rnd = Round
- Sc = Single crochet
- Sl st = Slip stitch
- St = Stitch
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd529957
Available for U.S. Shipping Only