Everyday Mini Photo Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Die cut Polaroids&™ Yearbook
- Seen & Noted- Emb Journaling Tablet
- Wood veneer flags
- Wood veneer stars
- Party Day 12“ x 12“ paper pad
1. Cut two photos to 2-1/2“ square and place behind “happy“ and “love“ Frames.
2. Remove the “everyday“ quote card from the tablet, trim to 2-1/2“ square and attach to back of star frame.
3. Cover four of the wood veneer flags with patterned paper from the paper pad.
4. Place stars on top of each of the wood banner flags.
5. Wrap each flag with jute and add bows to two of them.
6. Glue all of the frames and flags together to create a mini banner.