SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Kids’ Camp!® Tie Dye Party Pack: Tropical Punch
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- Plastic tablecloth
- Paper towels
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash T-shirt. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp T-shirt on prepared work surface.
4. Pinch bottom right corner and twist into a spiral. Repeat step on top left section of shirt.
5. Wearing plastic gloves, remove caps from dye bottles, fill dye bottles with water, replace caps and shake bottles until colors are dissolved.
6. Apply orange, yellow and turquoise dye to lower right corner swirl.
7. Apply red, yellow, and orange dye to the upper left corner swirl.
8. Wrap T-shirt with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
9. Wash and dry separately.