Eyeball Monster T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid FolkArt fabric paints:
- Brush On, pure orange
- Dimensional, licorice
- Plaid plush iron-on transfer, Monster
- Jerzees T-shirt
- 1-1/2" jar lid
- Fabric pen with disappearing ink
- Black buttons
- Coordinating floss
- Fabric glue
- #8 flat paintbrush for fabric
- Wash and dry T-shirt.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Apply iron-on transfer to the front of the shirt.
- Using the jar lid and disappearing ink fabric pen, trace five 1-1/2" circles randomly around the iron-on. Paint circles orange.
- With the disappearing ink fabric pen, write a saying around the iron-on. Trace with licorice dimensional fabric paint. Lay flat and allow to dry.
- Thread floss through buttons and tie in a knot in the back. Glue in place inside each circle.