EZ Mini Storage Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Babyville Boutique™:Orange PUL– 25"x9-1/2"EZ Adjust Tape™ – 1 pkg.Playful Pond Appliques– 1 pkg.
- Insul-Bright® Lining – 25"x9-1/2"
- Iron & pressing surface
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Hook & loop tape
3/8" seam allowance
1. Fold Orange PUL in half lengthwise, mark center bottom fold. Using a pressing cloth, iron applique to single layer of PUL at front of bag.
2. Fold right sides together, meeting long sides (fold will be at bottom of bag). Stitch.
3. On bottom corners, align bottom fold with sides to form triangle. Measure 2" from point; mark a line across triangle and stitch. Trim; turn to right side.
4. Repeat Steps 2-4 for Insul-Bright lining but do not turn to right side.
5. Slide lining into PUL bag, wrong sides together, with bottom and sides aligned.
6. Turn top edges to inside and topstitch around.
7. Measure in 1" at side seams; then, stitch down 1-1/2" to form pleats.
8. Cut a 4-1/2" strip of hook and loop tape. Trim in half lengthwise.
9. On lining side along top edges, zigzag hook tape. Repeat for loop tape on opposite side.