Fabric and Trim-Covered Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Photo frame
- Fabric measuring 2" larger all-around than frame
- Home Decor Trims of choice
- Tacky glue
- Straight pins
- X-Acto knife
- Disassemble photo frame. Iron fabric and lay frame face-down on wrong side of fabric. With pencil, outline inside opening, and then draw an "X" inside outline, ending at the corners. Cut along the "X" .
- Glue the fabric to the frame, securing with straight pins while glue dries. With an X-Acto knife, trim fabric at opening of frame so glass will fit properly.
- Wrap fabric around outside edges of frame and secure in back. Trim off excess.
- Apply trim with tacky glue. Secure on back of frame.