1. Cut burlap into 9"x10" squares.
2. Cut patterned fabrics into 6"x6" squares.
3. Use iron to apply fabric stabilizer to wrong side of fabric squares, following manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Peel off stabilizer backing and place fabric on mat, stabilizer-side down. Save stabilizer backing from burlap.
5. Go to Cricut® Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
6. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut the shapes and letters.
7. Place stabilizer backing back on burlap pennant shapes and iron letters onto each pennant. The backing paper will keep the burlap pennant from melting onto the ironing board.
8. Thread string through holes at top of pennants.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>