SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut®:Explore™ machineDesign Space™ free online design software12"x12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Fabric (1/4 yd. each):Dark blue geometric printWhite floral printRed printBlue floral printBlue chevron print
- Burlap, 1/2 yard
- Fabric stabilizer
- Blue & white decorative twine
1. Cut burlap into 9"x10" squares.
2. Cut patterned fabrics into 6"x6" squares.
3. Use iron to apply fabric stabilizer to wrong side of fabric squares, following manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Peel off stabilizer backing and place fabric on mat, stabilizer-side down. Save stabilizer backing from burlap.
5. Go to Cricut® Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
6. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut the shapes and letters.
7. Place stabilizer backing back on burlap pennant shapes and iron letters onto each pennant. The backing paper will keep the burlap pennant from melting onto the ironing board.
8. Thread string through holes at top of pennants.