SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd cotton print fabric (makes 6 flowers)
- Large faux flowers – 1 stem per fabric flower
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Iron and pressing surface
- Cut fabric into 5-1/2"x36" strips.
- Fold fabric in half lengthwise with right sides together.
- Stitch all around using a 1/4" seam allowance leaving a small opening for turning.
- Turn. Press seam, do not press the folded edge.
- Hand stitch and gather along long seam edge.
- Starting at one end, roll fabric tube, glue edge along the way.
- Pull faux flower off stem and glue fabric flower to end.
- Fluff out fabric flower.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14651632
Available for U.S. Shipping Only