Fabric Bowl Covers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd Cotton fabric
- Purchased bowl
- 1 pkg 1/4" knit non-roll elastic
- Pinking shears
- Matching thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Measure bowl diameter.
- Add 4" to measurement.
- Cut desired sized circle from fabric with pinking shears.
- On wrong side of fabric circle draw a circle 1" in from edge.
- Using drawn circle as a guide. Sew a wide zig-zag stitch over elastic, stretching the elastic along the way.
- Sew elastic completely around circle.
- Turn RS out and place on bowl.
Items in This Collection
Item # 2079002
Available for U.S. Shipping Only