1. Cut a fabric strip 2½" wide x 45" long.
2. Fold fabric lengthwise; sew using 1/4" seam allowance.
3. Turn fabric strip inside-out using the Dritz® Clip ‘N Turn.
4. Cut elastic using the total length. Note: Measure wrist and add 1".
5. Insert elastic using Dritz® Bodkin.
6. Sew elastic ends together.
7. Turn under fabric ends to hide raw edges.
8. Decorate with buttons as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.