Tree measures 4 ft tall
1. Cut the Fabric bolt tube to the desired height with a hand saw.
2. Drill five holes evenly spaced around the top of the tube, continue by drilling 5 more holes at each tier level on the tube. Depending on how far apart you want the tiers spaced, roughly 10" -12" apart. When drilling the holes hold the drill at an angle so the bit it pointing upward, this will help to keep the dowels in the proper position.
3. Place the tube in the tree stand to hold it in place while working.
4. Cut the dowels roughly in thirds or halves. Make some longer for the bottom of tree.
5. Insert the dowels into the holes at each tier and glue in place. Angle dowels approximately 45-degrees from the tube. This will be the frame work for the tree.
6. Drape cream satin over the framework to create a base for each tier, hot glue in place.
7. Fill in between the tiers with tulle and lace. Cut a piece of fabric, gather at one end, secure the gather with masking tape and glue the masking tape end to the tree tube base. Continue until the tiers are filled, varying the tulle and lace.
8. Embellish the layers with christmas picks for desired look.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>