SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cotton fabric in team sports or Shopkins about 6” square for each coaster
- Mod Podge for fabric
- Acrylic paint, color of your choice
- Cork or felt about 5” square
- Wooden plaque square or round about 5” (In-Store Only)
- Small paint brushes
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Cutting surface
- Lay the fabric face down on a cutting surface.
- Lay the wooden plaque on top.
- Cut the fabric out around the wooden plaque leaving a 1” allowance.
- Paint the top surface of the wooden plaque using a flat paint brush with Mod Podge.
- Lay the wooden plaque face down on the fabric.
- Flip the entire piece over and rub the surface of the fabric to ensure a good adhesion of the fabric. Let it dry
- Using your scissors trim the fabric very closely to the edge of the wooden plaque.
- On the sides and backside of the wooden plaque paint the surface with the acrylic paint and let it dry.
- Cut out a piece of felt or cork board ¼” smaller than the wooden plaque.
- Glue the corkboard centered on the backside of the wooden plaque.
- Place a heavy book on top of the coaster to make sure the backing has a good adhesion. Let it dry overnight if possible.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only