1. Paint the wooden skewers red and set aside to dry.
2. Cut a 13" x 14" piece of fabric to cover the 12" cone. Cut two 13"x11" pieces to cover the 9" cones.
3. Center the fabric square over the cone. Wrap around to the back and temporarily pin in place. Use scissors to trim the extra fabric off, leaving enough to overlap about 1/2".
4. Secure the fabric with glue along the seam and remove the pins. Glue the bottom edge of the fabric to the bottom of the cone. Fold and pleat the fabric neatly at the top and glue in place. Repeat to cover all three cones.
5. Use the serrated knife to cut the 4" balls in half. Set aside one half for a future project. Glue the three 4" half balls, cut side up, into the pots.
6. Hold three wood skewers tightly together and apply glue to the bottoms. Insert the three skewers into the foam in the center of the pot being sure they are standing straight. Repeat this step with the other two pots and remaining skewers. Glue the fabric cones onto the top of the skewers.
7. Tear long strips of fabric and pull a few of the strings from around the edges to give them a frayed look. Tie fabric strips around each of the pots.
8. Glue buttons and snowflakes to cover the knots in the tied fabric. Glue stacked buttons to the tops of the cones.
9. Cover the tops of the pots with fiberfill.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>