Fabric Covered Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Paper Mache Letter(s)
1/2 yd. Fabric
Dritz Liquid Stitch
Plastic Covering for Crafting Surface
Iron and pressing surface
- Lay fabric right side down on plastic covered surface.
- Coat front side of letter in Liquid Stitch, place glue-side down on desired area of fabric, and allow to dry.
- Trim excess fabric around letter, leaving 1/2" extra for next step.
- Liquid Stitch extra fabric down on the outside edges of letter, clipping corners and curves when necessary (refer to photo), and allow to dry.
- Repeat preceding steps for back side of letter.
- Cut 2" wide strip of fabric in length long enough to cover outside edge of letter, fold and iron fabric to create finished edges.
- Attach the strip with the Liquid Stitch around the letter.
- Repeat all steps with additional letters, if desired.