For each letter:
1. Cut one 2"x WOF.
2. Press fabric; lay letter on wrong side of fabric and trace letter outline.
3. Cut fabric 2" larger than drawn outline.
4. Spray adhesive to WS of 2" piece of fabric.
5. Cover inside edges of letter with fabric strip; having edges even at front edge and folding over back edge.
6. Spray adhesive to WS of fabric for letter.
7. Lay letter onto WS of fabric; press smooth.
8. Press sides smooth.
9. Press corners as if wrapping a package.
10. Fold edges to back; glue as needed.
11. Trim excess fabric and fold and glue as needed.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.