Fabric Covered Planters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd quilt prints (measure planter to adjust yardage)
- Mod Podge® glue
- Spray-on clear coat
- Pattern for paper
1. Using a plain piece of paper, make a template: Wrap around port pressing against the edge. The shape will be arced. Use this template to cut out fabric.
2. Apply glue to pot in a thin cot. Lay fabric over glue (start in center to avoid spreading it crooked or getting gats). Making sure to get flue under all fabric and overlapping slightly.
3. Apply another coat of Mod Podge® once glued down.
4. Apply clear coat to seal.