SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted 1/8 yd fabric cuts
- Fusible webbing
- Sewing machine
- Assorted buttons
- Iron, pressing surface
- 1/4 yd fabric for background
- 1/2 yd lace
- Basic sewing supplies
- Scissors, pinking shears
- 1 skein Perle Cotton or embroidery floss
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photos.
LACE HEART VALENTINE:
- Cut 6"x9" from cardstock. Fold in half.
- Cut 6"x9" from fabric. Following package directions, apply fusible webbing. Using pinking sheers, cut to 4"x5-1/2". Fuse to front of card.
- Fuse webbing to coordinating fabrics. Cut additional heart shapes; fuse to card.
- Zigzag stitch around inside heart.
- Embellish larger heart with lace trim.
BOUQUET OF HEARTS VALENTINE:
- Cut a 6"x9" from cardstock.
- Following package directions fuse webbing to back of fabrics.
- Cut out heart shapes. Fuse to card.
- Stitch stems to heart flowers. Fuse plant container shape.
BUTTON HEART VALENTINE:
- Cut a 6"x9" from cardstock. Fold in half.
- Following package directions fuse webbing to back of fabric.
- Cut out heart shapes from fabric. Fuse to card. fabric-crafted valentines 4. With perle cotton, stitch around outside edges of card. Stitch buttons to card.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products