SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity® drawstring backpack
- Stone setter
- 3 pkgs 8mm settings
- 2 pkgs 8mm clear rhinestones
- Fabric or bandanna of choice
- Fabri-Tac® adhesive
- 6" or 7" circle template or plate
- Fabric pen or pencil
1. Use a circle template or plate to draw a circle on fabric. Cut out circle and fray the edges.
2. Use pencil or fabric pen to draw a peace sign on center back side of fabric circle.
3. Follow the rhinestone setting directions on the stone setter, using the largest attachment.
4. Place rhinestone in stone setter base, fabric face down, prong inside attachment. Press handle down to secure stone. Continue around design until all stones are in place.
5. Turn fabric over, center on backpack and then glue in place. 6. If desired, add a few more rhinestones to the bag.
7. Tear a 1" strip from the remaining fabric. Tie onto one of the drawstrings.
8. Add a few rhinestones to the strip if desired.