Fabric Embellished Magazine Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Magazine box
- 1/2 yd 54” Nate Berkus™ fabric (more if matching a print)
- Tape measure
- Spray adhesive
1. Measure perimeter of box and add 1”.
2. Measure height of box and add 2”.
3. Cut fabric to this measurement.
4. Spray fabric with spray adhesive.
5. Start by overlapping 1” at back and smooth fabric around box.
6. Snip fabric at bottom corners and fold onto bottom.
7. Trim the top angles to 1” around.
8. Snip fabric at corners and glue fabric to inside.
9. Allow to dry.