1. Bottom: Measure bottom and up both sides in both directions of photo box.
2. Add 1” to both measurements for cutting size.
3. Cut fabric.
4. Center box on wrong side of fabric and mark from corner to each edge (forms a square).
5. Leaving ½” extra at end flaps, cut out these squares.
6. Snip at an angle to each corner.
7. Spray adhesive on fabric.
8. Center box and bring up end flaps, smoothing and turning excess to inside of box.
9. Repeat for all sides.
10. Top: Repeat steps for box top.
11. Allow to dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>