Note: Makes 1 bouquet
1. Rip the pieces of fabric into 2” strips.
2. Fold and twist fabric into a coil to create flowers, use different lengths for different size flowers.
3. Secure flowers on back with needle and thread.
4. Pin flowers on to styrofoam ball, hiding pins in folds of flower.
5. Fill spaces between flowers with beads and buttons and folded scraps of ribbon.
6. Push dowel rod into Styrofoam ball to create handle. Glue in place.
7. Cover handle with ribbon.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.