Fabric Flower Bouquet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3-4 different fabrics, about 1 yard total
- Assorted buttons
- Assorted beads
- Assorted ribbons
- 1 pkg dressmaker's pins
- Basic sewing supplies
- Styrofoam™ ball
- Tacky glue
- 3/4” dowel rod (6” long)
Note: Makes 1 bouquet
1. Rip the pieces of fabric into 2” strips.
2. Fold and twist fabric into a coil to create flowers, use different lengths for different size flowers.
3. Secure flowers on back with needle and thread.
4. Pin flowers on to styrofoam ball, hiding pins in folds of flower.
5. Fill spaces between flowers with beads and buttons and folded scraps of ribbon.
6. Push dowel rod into Styrofoam ball to create handle. Glue in place.
7. Cover handle with ribbon.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag