1. Paint box using foam brush and paint to match fabric. Allow to dry completely.
2. Use iron to adhere 5” square fabric pieces to Fast2Fuse interfacing.
3. Sew 4 quarter square triangle blocks using 5” squares. Press and stitch with decorative stitch to 5” squares.
4. Create 5 Kanzaski Flowers using Clover flower maker. Finish each flower with a button for the center.
5. Adhere everything to Card Keeper Box as shown in photo.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.