Fabric Flower Card Keeper Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Card Keeper Box
- Fabric Charm pack, 5” squares
- Clover® Kanzaski Flower Maker
- Fast2Fuse craft interfacing
- Paint to match fabric
- Foam brush
- Thread to match
- Adhesive for fabric
- Iron & pressing surface
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Paint box using foam brush and paint to match fabric. Allow to dry completely.
2. Use iron to adhere 5” square fabric pieces to Fast2Fuse interfacing.
3. Sew 4 quarter square triangle blocks using 5” squares. Press and stitch with decorative stitch to 5” squares.
4. Create 5 Kanzaski Flowers using Clover flower maker. Finish each flower with a button for the center.
5. Adhere everything to Card Keeper Box as shown in photo.