Fabric Flower Hairclips
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Original Orange-handled Scissors™
- Fiskars® ShapeTemplate™ – 3pk Circles/Ovals/Rectangles
- Organza fabric
- Permanent marker
- Buttons or brads
- Alligator clip
- Heat tool
- Needle & thread (optional)
1. Use the circle shape template and marker to trace several circles of various sizes onto the organza.
2. Cut out the circles and arrange from largest to smallest.
3. Heat the edges of the organza circles so that they start to melt and curl
4. Stack the curled circles with the smallest circles on top and stitch or adhere the layers together.
5. Attach a button or brad to the center.
6. Attach the flower to an alligator clip.