SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/3 yd each 54" Sun N Shade fabrics, 2 prints
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Cut a 10"x18" rectangle from each fabric.
- For each rectangle, sew short ends (right sides) together, forming a tube with 1/4" seam allowance. Leave a 2" opening in the middle of the lining seam. Press seam open.
- For both lining and exterior, press tube flat with seam in the middle and sew one end together with a 1/4" seam allowance to form bottom.
- Form gussets by matching bottom seam to fold on one side and flatten forming a point. Draw a mark at the fold on each side, 2" from the point end, and draw a line between the marks forming a triangle. Sew along the mark and trim off the excess triangle. Repeat on other side.
- With right sides together, drop lining into fabric flowerpot, pin the top edge and sew all around.
- Turn inside out through lining side seam, push lining into flowerpot and press as needed. Turn top of flowerpot down to form cuff.
- Fill fabric flowerpot with potting soil and plant.