1. For each flower, cut a strip of fabric 3" x WOF.
2. Fold strip in half lengthwise and cut both ends as shown on pattern.
3. Gather raw edge of folded strip from folded end to folded end.
4. Pull gathering; making gathered strip 12"–13".
5. Bend end of wire with wire cutters into a small hook.
6. If desired, wrap wire with floral tape.
7. For flower center, glue and tightly wrap one end of fabric around hook.
8. Continue wrapping fabric around center to end; securely gluing as you go.
9. For each leaf, cut 2 pieces of fabric 3"x4".
10. Fuse webbing to WS of one piece; lay wire in center 1/2" from top; fuse second piece of fabric over wire.
11. Enlarge pattern and cut leaf out with wire 1/4" from top point.
12. Use floral tape to secure leaf stem to wire and cover wire.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>