SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1/4 yd fabric for “ice cream” ball & trim
6” square contrast for “cone”
6” square of fusible Peltex
1 yd ribbon for hanging
Sewing machine •
Basic sewing supplies
1. Enlarge pattern for cone.
2. Cut cone from Peltex
3. Fuse Peltex to wrong side of fabric for cone.
4. Cut fabric to shape leaving ¼” on one side for gluing
5. Roll into cone shape and glue fabric edge to cone.
6. Cut a 9” circle from ice cream fabric and a strip 1-1/2”x20”.
7. Gather around outside edge of circle.
8. Pull ends to gather.
9. Firmly stuff into a ball shape, tightening gathering.
10. Secure gathering.
11. Glue ball to cone.
12. Run a gathering stitch along center of strip.
13. Pull gathers to create and 8” strip.
14. Glue around cone as shown.
15. Fold ribbon in half and glue to top of ice cream cone.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>