SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1/4 yd fabric for “ice cream” ball & trim
6” square contrast for “cone”
6” square of fusible Peltex
1 yd ribbon for hanging
Sewing machine •
Basic sewing supplies
1. Enlarge pattern for cone.
2. Cut cone from Peltex
3. Fuse Peltex to wrong side of fabric for cone.
4. Cut fabric to shape leaving ¼” on one side for gluing
5. Roll into cone shape and glue fabric edge to cone.
6. Cut a 9” circle from ice cream fabric and a strip 1-1/2”x20”.
7. Gather around outside edge of circle.
8. Pull ends to gather.
9. Firmly stuff into a ball shape, tightening gathering.
10. Secure gathering.
11. Glue ball to cone.
12. Run a gathering stitch along center of strip.
13. Pull gathers to create and 8” strip.
14. Glue around cone as shown.
15. Fold ribbon in half and glue to top of ice cream cone.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.