SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6 Sticky back felt sheets
- 3 Printable fabric sheets (cotton twill)
- Ink jet printer
1. Decide on a subject for memory game (shapes, colors, numbers, relative’s faces, etc.). Choose 9 different images. Print these images on the printable fabric following the package directions. The designs need to fit in a 2½" area.
Tip: a label template works well for arranging the images on the page. Create a custom label that is 2½" square.
2. Draw 3½" squares on the paper side of the sticky back felt, should get 6 per felt sheet. Cut out the squares.
3. On half of the squares draw a ½" frame and cut out the center, with an opening of 2½".
4. Cut the images out of the printed fabric at 3 square with the image centered.
5. Peel off the paper backing on one of the felt squares and place the printed square on the sticky side centering it. Peel the paper backing off one “frame" piece of felt and stick on the square to frame the image, be sure to line up the edges.
6. Repeat on the remaining squares.