SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cotton print fabrics variety
- Acrylic paint & brushes
- Pellon&® 808 Craft Fuse
- Pellon&® Fusible Heavy-Duty Wonder Under
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Fuse a 9“ square of fabric to Pellon&® Craft Fuse. Fuse a 9“ square of a different fabric to Wonder Under. Peel off paper and fuse to the other side of the Craft Fuse. Trim to 8-1/2“.
2. With ruler, lightly draw a diagonal line from one corner to the opposite. Repeat for other corner. Cut from each corner to 1/2“ from center of square.
3. Bring corners to center of square and pierce all layers with pushpin.
4. Paint dowels and make a starter hole 1“ from the end with a pushpin.
5. Push the pin through the back layer of the pinwheel and into the starter hole of the dowel. Lightly hammer the push pin into the dowel.