Fabric Strip Backdrop & Basket w/ blankets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2-1/4 yd each of seven coordinating quilting fabrics
- 14' of 1/2" sturdy rope or clothes line
- Rotary cutter & mat
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Cut (or tear) all fabric lengthwise into 2" and 3" wide strips.
- Fold over 2" on the top of each strip and sew 1/4" from raw edge to make a casing.
- Randomly thread the rope through the casings to achieve desired fullness.
Items in This Collection
Item # 8693210
Available for U.S. Shipping Only