1. Peel off the release paper from one side of the Phoomph and place the white printed scrapbook paper against the adhesive. Trim edges of Phoomph that are exposed beyond the edges of the paper. Cut the paper covered Phoomph into 6 pieces 2-1/2"x5" for the tag.
2. Cut 12" piece of narrow ribbon fold in half, peel off the release paper from the tag and place ribbon fold 1/2" over edge on adhesive to hold as the tag “strings".
3. Place fabric piece face up on the adhesive side of tag. Smooth fabric and trim the excess fabric around the edge of the tag.
4. Cut angled corners at ribbon end.
5. Cut 3" length of the printed ribbon, place two strips of double sided tape to cover the back of the ribbon and place toward “string" end of tag. Cut off excess ribbon.
6. To form the ribbon rose leave the ribbon on the spool, measure out 12" and fold so the 12" end is perpendicular to the ribbon still on the spool. Fold the end sticking out at the bottom over the fold so it is still perpendicular to the other end and now over the other ribbon. Fold the other end over the previous end and keep folding forming an accordion sort of folded ribbon shape. When the end of the 12" side is reached, hold the end of the 12" side and the same place on the piece still attached to the spool in one hand. With the other hand gently pull the end still attached to the spool and keep pulling until the accordion fold looks like a rose. Tie a 6" piece of the narrow ribbon around the bottom of the rose and cut the ribbon ends off freeing up the ribbon spool to make another rose.
7. Glue the rose to the card and trim the green ribbon ends to make “leaves".
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>