Fabric Tassel Pom Pom
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Quarter round of fabric
- Sewing machine
- Unfold quarter round.
- Using scissors, cut fabric in approximately 1” strips.
- Make a multi colored pom-pom by using various fabric colors (optional)
- Cut a piece of elastic 16” long.
- Sew the elastic ends together to form loop.
- Once all of the fabric has been cut, stack the fabric strips neatly.
- Feed the fabric through the elastic loop, so that the elastic loop is in the center of the stack of fabric strips, fold the strips of fabric in half.
- Using a piece of scrap, tie the strips together about 1” under the elastic loop, ensuring that all fabric strips remain in place.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd840925
Available for U.S. Shipping Only