SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ brand foam cones: 6", 9", 12"
- Fabrics in pastel colors & prints: 14"x14", 12"x12" and 10½"x8½"
- Sheer ribbon
- Pearl headpins
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Glue each of the pastel fabric squares into sleeves by slightly overlapping opposite sides and gluing to secure. On the 10½x8½" square, glue the 8½" sides together. Slide the appropriate size fabric sleeve over each cone.
2. Glue the bottom edge of the sleeves to the bottom of the cones, pleating the fabric evenly around each cone. Gather the fabric tightly at the top of each cone and secure with thread. Use scissors to trim the excess fabric.
3. Tie a ribbon bow around the gathered fabric at the top of the cone and push a pearl headpin into the top.