1. Cut 3" squares from the turquoise and pink fabrics.
2. Lay a fabric square on the ball. Tuck the center of the fabric into the ball with the tuck tool. Continue tucking in squares of fabric to completely cover the ball.
3. Repeat to cover all the balls with fabric squares. Make six pink and six turquoise fabric balls.
4. Cut eleven 8" lengths of ribbon.
5. Glue and pin the ribbon between each ball to link them together.
6. Cut two lengths of ribbon. Glue to each end of the garland for the hanger.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>