1. Cut 3" squares from the turquoise and pink fabrics.
2. Lay a fabric square on the ball. Tuck the center of the fabric into the ball with the tuck tool. Continue tucking in squares of fabric to completely cover the ball.
3. Repeat to cover all the balls with fabric squares. Make six pink and six turquoise fabric balls.
4. Cut eleven 8" lengths of ribbon.
5. Glue and pin the ribbon between each ball to link them together.
6. Cut two lengths of ribbon. Glue to each end of the garland for the hanger.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.