Fabric Vanity Stool
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3/4 yd. of MSKIRT Minnie Dots fabric or Minnie Mouse fabric of choice (cotton)
- 3/8 yd. of Minnie Mouse Polka Dots Daisies fabric (flannel)
- 1/2 yd. grosgrain ribbon ½" wide
- Basic sewing supplies
- 5 gal. bucket
- Sewing machine
*Seam allowance ¼"
- Remove handle from bucket.
- Measure around the top of bucket - minus 2" and the height of the bucket.
- Cut fabric (mskirt - Minnie dots) to measurements, hem the bottom of fabric and place right sides together and sew the raw edges together = cover.
- Measure across top of bucket and trace 2 circles on fabric (polka dots daisies) from the measurement. Place right sides together and sew together leaving a 3" opening for turning, clip fabric ¼" apart around perimeter, turn, stuff with poly filling and stitch opening closed = pillow.
- Hand stitch the pillow and cover together at the top.
- Place on bucket.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2005