SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1/4 yard each of 6 cotton print fabrics
• 6 paper mache 8” letters
• Plaid Modge Podge - 4oz. / matte
• Wavy rotary cutter, ruler and mat
• Foam brush
• Marking pen
1. Lay one fabric flat on the mat, use the marking pen to trace the desired letter face up and face down onto the fabric.
2. Use the rotary cutter to cut out the letters along the marked edge.
3. Cut 2 strips of fabric 1 ½ “x 18” from the remaining fabric, this will cover the sides of each letter.
4. Repeat step 1 and 3 until all letters are cut out.
5. Apply the fabric to the letters following the manufacturer’s instructions in the following order: sides, back and front.